Your personality makes you who you are, so what better way to showcase your personality than through your personal style? Different styles of dresses appeal to different types of women, so check out these personality types and the styles that best reflect them:
- The Trendy Girl. Always first of her friends to embrace the up-to-the-minute fashion statements, the trendy girl refreshes her wardrobe on the regular. The latest trend in dresses is the hi-lo cut, like this Jovani dress. The mini skirt front billows into light, flowing layers in the rear. The ruched, empire waist flatters all figures, and the bust dazzles in shimmering accents.
- The Girly Girl. Lover of frills and all things pink, the girly girl celebrates her femininity through her outfit choices. This Jasz dress creates a pale pink look with glamorous adornments. The A-line cocktail length skirt gives it a playful feel, ideal for any girly girl.
- The Artist. Artistic girls show off their creativity wherever they can, and that is especially true for their wardrobes. This whimsical Night Moves dress is ideal for the artistic girl who wants to wear art as fashion. The sweetheart neckline and bodice is covered in bright splashes of color and adorned with embellishments that shine. The color drips freely throughout the A-line skirt, and the ruched waistband ties the look together.
- The Tom-Boy. Even tom boys need to get dressed up sometimes. These girls tend to be most comfortable in simple designs, like this Scala dress, which features a curved neckline with basic shoulder straps. This dress is no-fuss, as it allows you to move around easily, and is easy to accessorize.
- The Vixen. Sultry in attitude and in fashion sense, the vixen embraces outfits that scream “drama,” like this Jovani dress. The allover black color is further sensationalized with a daring, translucent waist. Fitted from neckline to knee, the skirt flares into a gauzy explosion of toole. This dress is for vixens only, not the faint of heart.
- The Conservative. Conservative girls tend to be more modest in their personalities and in their sense of style. In a time where popular dresses show more skin than fabric, the conservative girl opts for a dress like this La Femme dress, which features a one-shoulder neckline and flattering ruching across the bodice. The skirt flows away from the body in gentle lines. Walking in this dress highlights a train that starts at the shoulder, fluttering dramatically behind you.
No matter what your personality type or your fashion sense, Golden Asp has the dress for you. Save 20% on shoes and accessories today with discount STUDENT.