The Top 5 Integrative Living Design Tips for Making More Romance in Your Life
by Kimberly Manning
If you’re looking to introduce a new relationship into your life, or maybe increased intimacy with your life partner, here are 5 tips to make your spaces and your life more romantic.
1. Your bedroom is your boudoir. It’s for recharging your chi and making love. It should be inviting, intimate, a refuge. It is not the space for televisions, computers or your home office.
2. Looking to attract that special someone? Make space in your life for them. Is there room in your closet for their clothing? Does your calendar allow for special time with others? Is there room in your life for another? Something cannot fit where there is no space for it.
3. The art in your home tells a story. Is it all landscapes? Abstracts? Solitary human figures? Our living environments hold visual cues. If you want romance, have art that shows pairs of things – birds, flowers, people, etc.
4. Command the world from where you sleep. Your bed should be in a “command position”, with a view of the door. This is said to contribute to a feeling of strength and security while you sleep. Feeling confident and secure is a great attractor.
5. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Nothing tells the universe (and others) that you are worthy of good stuff than an appreciative outlook.
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Need help transforming the design in your living space? Contact me for a consultation.
With love and blessings,
Integrative Living Design