Easton Main Street is excited to announce the 2016 line-up for their FREE Summer Concert Series. Kicking off the series is the sixth installment of Live at Riverside, which began in 2011 with the completion of the renovated Riverside Park. Featuring bleacher seating and great views of the Delaware River, the amphitheatre also has lots of room to boogie. Throughout the evening concert goers can enjoy the Riverside Pub Tent featuring beer and wine provided by Porters’ Pub and Egyptian & Egyptian-inspired cuisine by the Taza Truck. Sweet surprises too; a different sweets food truck will be at each concert. Live at Riverside concerts are held on the second Friday of the month, 7:30-9:30pm, May thru September. Riverside Amphitheatre is located in Riverside Park along Larry Holmes Drive. Free parking is available across the street in the Gov. Wolf lot.
Live in the Square is in its eighth consecutive year and makes for a great evening out – either enjoying dinner music while dining outside at the many restaurants located in Centre Square, or as evening entertainment while strolling through downtown. Live in the Square concerts are held 7:30-9:30pm, the last Friday of the month, May thru September. Concerts are held in Centre Square located in the heart of Downtown Easton.
All concerts are free and open to the public.
Easton Main Street Initiative would like to thank their generous sponsors: Van Cleef Engineering Associates; VM Realty, LLC; Boyle Construction Management; and Unity Bank.
Live at Riverside
(Second Friday of month at Riverside Park, 7:30-9:30pm)
- May 13th: Brian Dean Moore Band “Bringing Nashville to the Northeast with a high energy, nonstop show delivered by the regions #1 Rockin’ Country band!”
- June 10th: James Supra Band with Sarah Ayers “High-energy, harmonica-driven, rock n’ roll.”
- July 8th: A Few Good Men “Funk infused blues.”
- August 12th: Large Flowerheads “A fun and funky trip back to the 60s.”
- September 9th: Uncle Rocco “Classic rock & soul party band”
Live in the Square
(Last Friday of month in Centre Square, 7:30-9:30pm)
- May 27th: Marc Berger and RIDE “Cinematic American Western Roots Rock”
- June 24th: High Street House Band “A group of friends and musicians who appreciate the time old tradition of getting together and making lots of noise.”
- July 29th: Dave Fields “Electrifying Blues Rock & beyond soul combustion.”
- August 26th: Chris Cummings Trio “Live jazz”
- Sept. 30th: The Ultra Kings “Primal rock n’ roll, rockabilly, surf & the blues.
For more information on the Easton Main Street organization, visit online at www.EastonMainStreet.org.
Leave A Comment