Want a bonus Trick or Treat night? Wear your costumes and bring the family to Easton Out Loud on Friday night. Participating businesses will welcome trick-or-treaters and offer a full slate of hauntingly good activities.
Easton Out Loud will run from 5-9 p.m. this month. Businesses throughout Downtown Easton will offer events, live music, art exhibits and shopping specials.
A few of October’s highlights:
For the kids
- Argh! Pirates at the Bachmann Publick House (6:30-9:30 p.m.), 169 Northampton St.
- Free tiny cones at Bank Street Creamery, 15 S. Bank St.
- Henna artist and Halloween craft at Lille Syster, 140 Northampton St.
- Scarecrow Making at Terra Cafe, 321 Northampton St.
- Halloween Party at Easton Public Market (4-6 p.m. trick-or-treat through the market and pumpkin painting; 5 p.m. Little Spooks Storytime; 6-9 p.m. live music with Jon Doyle), 325 Northampton St.
- Coloring contest at Common Space, 154 Northampton St.
For the older crowd
- Steampunk Celebration at Connexions Gallery, 213 Northampton St.
- Pumpkin Painting Class at Bottle & Bottega, 527 Northampton St.
- Sixth Street Horror Movie Night & Costume Contest, Two Rivers Brewing Company, 542 Northampton St.
- Jack O’ Lantern Painting session, Paint the City Easton, 200 Northampton St.
- Two Roads Brewing Beer & Candy Pairings at Pearly Baker’s Alehouse, 11 Centre Square
- Tarot Card Readings at Permanent Beauty Solutions, 76 N. Fourth St.
- “Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror” screening and popcorn (7 p.m.), Sigal Museum, 342 Northampton St.
- Block Party at Heritage Tattoo, 101 N. Fourth St.
- Open Cosplay and Pokken Tournament, The Game Gallery, 317 Northampton St.
- Easton Theatre Co-Op presents an inside look at the acting process (6-9 p.m.), Bandshell in Centre Square
Don’t forget – parking at the city’s garages will only cost $1 for the night, starting at 5 p.m.
Planning to cover Easton Out Loud? Give us a shout and we’d be happy to help coordinate photos or interviews.
Leave A Comment