Winners will take part in a fashion show at the Crayola Experience on September 27
The Crayola Experience and New Jersey Fashion Week have selected the designers and models that will strut their stuff down the runway during a fashion show at the Crayola Experience on September 27 from 6-8 p.m.
The following designers and models were chosen from two casting calls:
- 5-7 years: Taylor Jones and Dajahnae Saddler
- 8-10 years: Aleyna Covey and Anastasia Roman
- 11-12 years: Grace Lombardi, Isabella Percario, and Francesca Miller
- 13-15 years: Riley Brennan and Natalie Kendal Covey
- 5-7 years: Mekhia Knighton, Alianna Mendez, and Josiah Hanisak
- 8-10 years: Willard Joseph, Victoria Sullivan, and Kilynn Jackman
- 11-12 years: Nevaeh Jolie, Hunter King, and Myah Young
- 13-15 years: Cameryn Blake, Megan Brass, and Noelle Miller
- 16-17 years: Tory Deluhery, Shermeka Anerum, and Eleni Marie
Tickets for the fashion show can be purchased here for $35. Price includes admission, goodie bag, and refreshments.