With the new school year fast approaching, Simon®, a global leader in retail real estate, and Teen Vogue, the number one source of fashion, beauty and pop-culture news for trendsetting teens, are hosting a series of back-to-school events across the county to prep young shoppers before they head back to class. The main event, known as the “ABC’s of Style℠,” will take place nationwide at more than 80 shopping centers, helping families enjoy the all-too-common task of shopping for seasonal must-haves. Lehigh Valley Mall will be joining the back-to-school fun with its “ABC’s of Style℠” event on Saturday, August 9 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., offering a number of fun-filled activities including a special fashion presentation hosted by local YouTube stars and fashion bloggers, Niki and Gabi DeMartino, who have over 400,000 followers.
ABC’s of Style events, presented by Unilever brands St. Ives, Simple and Q-tips in association with Coca-Cola and Fox’s new fall series RED BAND SOCIETY, also launch the shopping centers’ collaboration with Teen Vogue for its “Back-To-School Saturdays” initiative, chock full of offerings throughout the month of August.
“This is an exciting time of year and as Lehigh Valley Mall is the center of fashion in the Lehigh Valley, teaming up with Teen Vogue elevates our back-to-school shopping season into a true fashion and entertainment experience that helps parents and students alike get set for the upcoming school year,” said Elizabeth DiDuca, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Lehigh Valley Mall.
Lehigh Valley Mall’s ABC’s of Style event will include a variety of elements to give students the social shopping experience they seek. Created to keep young shoppers’ preferences top-of-mind, featured events will include:
- Informal Modeling Sessions: From 11 a.m. through 12:45 p.m. at the Mall Event Court, check out the latest back-to-school looks as highlighted by: Charlotte Russe, JCPenney, Hot Topic, Pink, Against All Odds and Icing.
- Fashion Presentations: Enjoy a special fashion presentation at 12:45 p.m. in the Mall Event Court hosted by local YouTube stars and fashion bloggers, Niki and Gabi DeMartino, showcasing the top three fall fashion trends as identified by Teen Vogue. A DJ will be providing musical stylings, while attendees have the chance to participate in trivia quizzes to win one of the mall’s giveaways.
- Styling and Makeup Tips: Join JCPenney Salon specialists as they highlight quintessential beauty tips to help you perfect that natural, fabulous fall look.
- Exclusive Style Guide: Get early access to an exclusive style guide from Simon and Teen Vogue, featuring fashion looks curated by style experts. Following the event, shoppers can also pick up a guide at Lehigh Valley Mall’s Guest Services or access it online at www.lehighvalleymall.com.
- Mall-Wide Discount Offers & Samples: Playfree interactive activities and pick up a SWAG bag at the registration table filled with other goodies and offers (while supplies last) from St. Ives, Simple, Q-tips, and Fox’s new fall series RED BAND SOCIETY.
- Treats and More: Enjoy some old-fashioned fun and satisfy that sweet tooth with a special retro candy buffet. For an event keepsake, don’t forget to stop by the caricature artist and say, “Cheese!”
“We are thrilled to once again be collaborating with Simon during the all-important back-to-school shopping season,” said Teen Vogue Vice President and Publisher, Jason Wagenheim. “Through this alliance, we’re able to bring relevant and authentic fashion content to Simon.com and into consumers’ everyday mall experience—starting with Teen Vogue‘s Back-To-School Saturdays, but with much more to come. Simon’s ‘ABC’s of Style’ events are really the perfect complement to our BTSS initiative and we’re looking forward to bringing the excitement to many Simon shopping centers nationwide throughout the month of August.”
For more information about Lehigh Valley Mall’s ABC’s of Style event, please visit www.lehighvalleymall.com.
Leave A Comment