Date: Saturday, April 6, 2013
Time: 11am to 5pm
* Moravian Museum of Bethlehem – dress-up like children during the Civil War!
* 1810 Goundie House-Join Mrs. Goundie in her Kitchen as she creates a special treat
* 1750 Smithy – Make an authentic colonial style tin punch ornament
* Burnside Plantation- Colonial garden and kitchen demonstrations, and make your own Moravian star! Plus, meet Officer Jon Buskirk and his horse Pharaoh!
* 1762 Waterworks – a National Historic Landmark!
* Colonial Industrial Quarter sites and ruins
Watch the blacksmith clank away or see the water wheel spin in our Colonial Industrial Quarter.
Participate in the sitewide scavenger hunt! Download your treasure map here or pick up your treasure map at the Visitor Center, 505 Main Street, and bring your completed map to Burnside Plantation to receive a special prize!
See a man in 18th century clothing walking around? It’s Daddy Thomas! Say hello and learn what activities are coming up next in Historic Bethlehem.
Don’t forget to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the Colonial Industrial Quarter or at Burnside Plantation. Or get a box to go from your favorite downtown eatery.
ALL EVENTS ARE COMPLETELY FREE FOR ALL AGES ALL DAY!