Easton’s new Fourth Friday event features live music, artwork, family-friendly activities and more! Over 50 downtown businesses will be open until 10 p.m.!!!
There’s so much going on, we couldn’t fit it all in! Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find Friday, September 22, 2017:
- Let’s rock! Steve Brosky will perform 6-7 p.m. and Jimmy Meyer will perform 8-10 p.m. in Centre Square.
- Spot the spot! Visitors can play by grabbing a numbered sticker, sticking it on their shirt and trying to find the other person with that number in the city. Once a pair finds each other they can post a photo to Easton Out Loud’s Facebook page. (Game starts at info booth located in Centre Square)
- Create! In honor of its new exhibit, “The Cat’s Meow: Lehigh Valley in the Age of Art Deco & the Roaring Twenties”, Sigal Museum will host a free art deco ‘Stained glass’ craft activity for kids. (4:30-7:30 p.m.). Families can also visit with Civil War soldier reenactors, try on uniforms and check out the soldiers’ kits. (4:30-8 p.m.)
- Meet the artist! Nina Dine will be at Ahlum Gallery for the opening reception of her works. (6-9 p.m.)
- Paint! 70’s Rock Night – Bowie at Bottle& Bottega will pair good tunes with your own work of art. $25. BYOB (6:15-9 p.m.)
Generous sponsors include The City of Easton, Service Electric, The Morning Call, Lafayette College, WXPN, Kudu Creative, EPS Financial and Merchants Bank.
Find a full list of activities HERE | 5-10 p.m. | Parking only $1 in city garages after 5 p.m.